I've got a project on sourceforge, anygui.  I read this.
http://fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-10-20-01.en.html
I got worried.

I just joined this list this week as I just installed nmh this week.
(But I've been using Rand mh for 20 years now, I guess....)  I've
found some bugs.  I've got my own releases to get out (including
one _today_ eep) but, assuming that I ever find any time, how do
I find out about what bugs people have already fixed and will
go out in the next release?  The bug fix I want most is
support for bursting Mailman created digests, next most was better
Mime support.  Seems like somebody has already done that.  Clearly
somebody knows someplace I should be reading but I don't.  Where?

Laura Creighton