>I would suggest Sourceforge not be used for a variety of reasons;
>First being the fact that it is a sinking ship.  If people feel a
>Sourceforge-like site is really needed it would make more sense
>to me to use savannah.gnu.org which is now open to non-GNU
>projects.
>
>What is wrong with mhost.com though?

I don't see anything wrong with mhost, per se ... other than Dan (the
guy who was really driving nmh development) and Doug (the guy who hosts
the site) seem to be busy now.  That makes it difficult to manage the
site (e.g., put new releases up for ftp).  If we wanted to do a new
release (which I think should REALLY REALLY happen) then likely we need
to move things to a new site.  I can host things here, which shouldn't
be a problem until I happen to get a new job (which I have no plans on
doing, but I just thought I should mention it).  If someone else wants
to host it, then that's fine with me too.  I just want to get things
moving again, and starting over with a new site is one way of doing
that.  But it certainly isn't the only way.

--Ken