ruud de rooij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> there actually already is a sourceforge project for nmh.  i set
> it up quite a while ago when there was something with mhost.com
> (can't remember what the exact issue was), but the development
> was never moved from mhost.com to this project.

I would suggest Sourceforge not be used for a variety of reasons;
First being the fact that it is a sinking ship.  If people feel a
Sourceforge-like site is really needed it would make more sense
to me to use savannah.gnu.org which is now open to non-GNU
projects.

What is wrong with mhost.com though?

--
Doug Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>