I understand that some people are concerned about the long-term
viability of sourceforge, since it's an expensive operation run by an
`embattled' company and it provides very little in the way of a revenue
stream, but I would also say that I would be very, very surprised if any
sort of closure or massive change in policy wasn't clearly and widely
announced well in advance.  The question then becomes ``Are you willing
to use SF in the face of the danger that you'll have to move again in
the future?''.  In my opinion, it still seems like the best option for
most random net-projects, barring Savanah.

chad