Ken Hornstein wrote:
>I don't see anything wrong with mhost, per se ... other than Dan (the
>guy who was really driving nmh development) and Doug (the guy who hosts
>the site) seem to be busy now.  That makes it difficult to manage the

Hi, sorry to be late getting in on this, but you guys started this
thread while I was already in bed. I just woke up and figured I'd see
what all the mail I was getting was about. :-)

If someone wants to take over driving the developement, I'm more than
happy to keep hosting it. It might be nice to see what's happened to
Dan, to keep from ruffling any feathers.

As well, I am hoping to start having some time to get back to
doing some development work. I've backed off from my real job and
have a nice position now doing some dev work and keeping normal
sane hours. So it's within the realm of possibility that I could
actually start writing code for fun again.

That said, I don't want to overcommit, and if someone else wants to
keep nmh going, that's probablly better.

>site (e.g., put new releases up for ftp).  If we wanted to do a new
>release (which I think should REALLY REALLY happen) then likely we need
>to move things to a new site.  I can host things here, which shouldn't

If you have some reason to move it, I'll be happy to hand over the
CVS, but I don't see that that's really necessary. Mhost is here, and
I have no plans to take it down. It's self-sustaining at this point.
It's mostly a hobby, but it doesn't cost me that much to run and
it gives me a place to put up my climbing pictures and, of course,
to host projects.

--
Doug Morris
Morris Communications & Computer Services, Inc.