On 7 December 2001 at 8:24, Jon Steinhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am planning to change anno to append header fields instead.
> Can't see how this would break any existing applications.  If
> anyone is worried about this, I can add a prepend/append option
> but that seems unnecessarily complex to me.

There are cases where the *order* of anno's annotations (the header
fields it adds) *does* matter.  For instance, if you're displaying a
particular header field, "scan" will show only at the *first*
occurrence of that field (the occurrence closest to the start of the
message file).  For example:

    $ show -noshow last
    (Message DELETE:352)