Yes it will, but not all folks will accept those checks (have you ever
received one? they are not "normal" to most folks). I deal with a
number of small groups who specifically requested that we not use the
bill pay checks.

The other thing i find with the online bill pay is scheduling. I can
write a check and have it where I want it with a pretty fine level of
control. The online tools have a very broad window of delivery and
have no real guarantee of actually sending the check on time (print
date not delivery date). While this hasn't happened in a while, but
once bitten…

Jaysen