If all transactions have been assigned to buckets, if you do not have
any transfers (transfers require special consideration), and you do
not have any Future Pending transactions, then the problem must be
with your cash flow.  You can add up all the money that you had in
your buckets vs the money that you had in accounts on the day that you
started tracking cash flow (always the beginning of the month).  These
two sums will most likely differ by 59 cents.

To fix the difference adjust your Initial Cash Flow amount by 59 cents
(Edit -> Change Cash Flow Start Date, change the Amount field).

Blair