On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:12 PM, Dave wrote:

> I know it's not the cash account. And, I have gone through all my
> transactions and all of them are assigned to a bucket, what would
> reflect "properly?" And how would I find that.

Dave,

If your pennies off, then it's probably an odd money flow. Click on
the income bucket(s) you used to do allocations and start looking at
the recent money flows in the Bucket Detail to the right. Do you have
any with odd change amounts that could be the problem? Next look at
other buckets that you may have moved money between.

> Lastly, what would indicate that I made a mistake on my starting cash
> flow?

If you look at your available cash (total of all spending accounts
including your cash account) on that date, it should match your
starting cash flow amount exactly.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com