sunnysabor commented on PR #7408:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7408#issuecomment-5938816087

   Additional root-cause detail from the failed PostgreSQL 14 job: the admin 
test process reaches the application and the `plugin` DDL creates `plugin_jar 
BYTEA`, but `PluginMapper` binds `pluginJar` as MyBatis `jdbcType=BLOB`. The 
PostgreSQL driver therefore sends an `oid` expression and PostgreSQL rejects it 
(`column "plugin_jar" is of type bytea but expression is of type oid`). This 
explains the repeated failures across `PluginMapperTest` operations; it is a 
production mapping incompatibility, not a service/schema-startup problem. I 
attempted to reproduce the focused mapper test locally, but Docker could not 
reach Docker Hub to pull `postgres:14`, so I have not proposed or tested a 
binding change yet. I will validate a narrowly scoped PostgreSQL byte-array 
mapping against a live PostgreSQL instance before suggesting a fix.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to