sunnysabor commented on PR #7408:
URL: https://github.com/apache/shenyu/pull/7408#issuecomment-5939117486

   Hosted run 36914528184 has completed. The MySQL 8.0 dialect job passed. 
PostgreSQL 14 still reports 8 failures and 4 errors, openGauss 8 failures and 
19 errors, and Oracle Free 23 3 failures and 29 errors. The PostgreSQL 
`PluginMapperTest` cases now pass with the bytea handler; the remaining 
failures are elsewhere in each dialect suite, so this does not yet establish 
full multi-dialect compatibility. The `pr_build` check also remains red on 
`HeartbeatFailureIsolationTest`, a failure I have previously reproduced on 
clean master; the separate `build` status-check job also failed. I am keeping 
this PR Draft while I trace the remaining dialect failures and await maintainer 
direction on scope.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to