On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:22:07 -0500, Jameson Rollins
<jroll...@finestructure.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 14:35:03 -0500, Daniel Kahn Gillmor
> <d...@fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
> > the signature-verification branch on my git repo [0] contains functional
> > PGP/MIME signature verification if you supply the --verify argument to
> >
> >  notmuch show --format=json
> >
> > It relies on gpg being in the path, and on the user having the signer's
> > key in their gnupg keyring.
>
> I was able to merge dkg's signature-verification branch on top of
> cworth's current master head (b3caef1f) with only a tiny
> easily-resolvable conflict.  It seems to work exactly as advertised, and
> I wholeheartedly approve and endorse this patch set for inclusion
> upstream:
>
> Approved-and-Tested-By: Jameson Rollins <jroll...@finestructure.net>

Hi, all.  I have rebased the "signature-verification" branch against the
current (as of now) head of cworth's master (74cb76a6) and pushed it to
my repo:

git://finestructure.net/notmuch

Carl: please let me know if this is suitable for pulling into your
master branch, and definitely let me know if there's anything else I can
do to facilitate getting these patches included.

jamie.