Hello,

I asked Hans at EuroTeX 2005 in Pont-Ã-Mousson the permission to translate
_Context: an excursion_ into French on behalf of GUTenberg, the French user
group, and a German person (sorry, I forgot your name :-( ) did the same for
the German language. Hans kindly agreed and prefers to have translations on a
more recent document so here is a wiki page*:

http://contextgarden.net/Revision_and_translations_of_âConTeXt%2C_an_excursionâ;

created on the ConTeXt wiki (thanks Patrick!). The goal of this page is to
outline sections that need to be updated or erased or added.

Please participate! :-)

Gilles.

* If the link doesn't work in your mailer, go to
http://contextgarden.net/Typos_in_beginners_manual and follow the link to