On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am 29.09.2008 um 11:31 schrieb Mikael Persson:
>
>> On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 9:34 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Utopia use "encoding-filename" and MkIV needs the "filename" to load
>>> the fonts.
>>>
>>> Here is a complete typescript for utopia (without fake slanted and
>>> caps style).
>>>
>>> \starttypescript [serif] [utopia]
>>>    \setups[font:fallback:serif]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [Serif]           [Utopia-Regular]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic]     [Utopia-Italic]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [SerifBold]       [Utopia-Bold]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [Utopia-BoldItalic]
>>> \stoptypescript
>>>
>>> \starttypescript [serif] [utopia]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Regular]    [file:putr8a]
>>> [features=default]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Italic]     [file:putri8a]
>>> [features=default]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [Utopia-Bold]       [file:putb8a]
>>> [features=default]
>>>    \definefontsynonym [Utopia-BoldItalic] [file:putbi8a]
>>> [features=default]
>>> \stoptypescript
>>>
>>> \starttypescript [utopia]
>>>    \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [rm] [serif] [utopia] [default]
>>> \stoptypescript
>>>
>>> \endinput
>>>
>>> Wolfgang
>>
>> Thank you Wolfgang, but this does not work for me with latest
>> minimals. (I have downloaded utopia(+fourier) and they show up in
>> mkii.) I put your lines in a file and add
>> \setupbodyfont[utopia][ec/8r/...] %tried several and also without
>> this last []
>> \starttext
>> test
>> \stoptext
>>
>> LuaTeX just compiles and replaces these fonts by lm.
>>
>> luatools putr8a.pfb gives the resulting location of the pfb file so it
>> actually finds the font.
>>
>> Do I misuse it?
>
> Try my test file (I saved the typescript above in type-utopia.tex).
>
> \usetypescriptfile[type-utopia]
>
> \usetypescript[utopia]
> \setupbodyfont[utopia]
>
> \starttext
>
> \tf ABC abc 123 \par
> \it ABC abc 123 \par
> \bf ABC abc 123 \par
> \bi ABC abc 123 \par
>
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Mojca did send me a list with the necessary files for fourier+utopia.
I put them in

http://www.math.chalmers.se/~mickep/fourierandutopia.zip

if someone wants to test. I also attach a small (I guess noncomplete)
typescript file type-myfourier.tex (the myfourier not to clash with
something previously defined) and a file ftest.tex which indeed gives
the fourier fonts, but with the error as in
http://www.math.chalmers.se/~mickep/ftest.pdf mentioned in a previous
mail.

I guess this is not the correct way to write typescripts for these
fonts in mkiv, but I dont know how to :(

Best regards, Mikael

PS: Thank you Mojca for giving this list of files and also explain
which of the otf/ttf/type1 files that needs typescripts.