On Thu, Oct 02 2008, Mohamed Bana wrote:

> Maybe someone should ask the authors of listings.sty if they're are
> willing to port it to ConTeXt.  Here's the relevant link;
> http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/listings/

I've done that in the old days of MKII: there was too much work because of
quite a lot of LaTeX commands and the motivation was not big enough.

Now we have MKIV, that gives us a lot more possibilities and the approaches
are completely different from those in listings.sty.

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/