Am 30.09.2008 um 18:37 schrieb Chen Shen:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I guess you are referring to mkii features. It seems that formatting
> in verbatim doesn't work in mkiv yet, or did I miss out something?
> None of the wiki verbatim examples worked for me.

Syntax hyghlighting is implemented in different ways for MkII
and MkIV, MkII use TeX code while MkIV use Lua code to show
the keywords etc.

Hans added only files for TeX, MetaPost and Lua in MkIV but
you could write files for more languages, you find the rules in
the verb-*.lua files.

Regards,
Wolfgang