On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 13:09, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> Hans ... I suspect that ConTeXt MKII (both pdftex and xetex) are
>> missing from the list ...
>
> indeed. mkiv only as i don't want dependencies on perl/ruby in this case

So ... should I start blackmailing with "I'll remove it from minimals
unless it starts supporting mkii" or rather with "I'll tell Jonathan
that your configuration doesn't support XeTeX"? :) :) :) :) :) :)

(Let's leave it up to users to install ruby themselves and it's
totally ok if mkiv stays the default, but I see no reason for not
providing XeTeX and pdfTeX support (with synctex switch on by default)
on purpose ...)

> (also, once the lua interface of texworks is stable and documented i'll see
> if i can make menus a bit more context friendly; for the moment i misuse the
> typesetting menu for a few 'features')

That's fine for me.

Mojca