Mojca Miklavec wrote:
The worst I find are the Macs with French keyboards,

Let's be honest ... any French keyboard ... :)

Don't forget macbook keyboards with dvorak mapping ;)

I agree with that ... but there's a general "problem" with
(unmaintaned) documentation in ConTeXt.

There is the mkiv differences page in the wiki, but already the
context manual is quite clear on using \quotation and \quote.

The problem is that all the latex and plain tex books promote
the use of `` and '' and people that already use TeX are unlikely
to change their habits (and most will not read the context manual
as thoroughly as they should).

Best wishes,
Taco