Am 17.03.10 13:16, schrieb Michael Saunders:
You can apply only *one* feature to \definefontfeatures.
I've seen examples like this:
[...]
so I think you mean to say that I can apply only one feature to
\definefontsynonym or to \definetypeface.
Yes.
I tried this and it checks out.  Thanks---it's nice to see hz working.
Protrusion is only on the right margin?
Left and right but quotation marks do not appear so often on the left margin.
(Also, I'm hoping that having a dozen different sets of font features won't
require twelve times as many switches and feature names as this.  I think
there is some easier method for switching---Hans mentioned \addff{}, but
I can't find anything in the docs.  If that works, that would make two kinds
of switches, one for some kinds of features and another for other kinds.)
\addff, \subff etc. are rather new commands and therefore only documented
in the source, you're free to add them to the wiki.

Wolfgang