Dear List,

This discussion (and proposals) is very interesting and I am afraid to say that
all the points of view are relevant. But the core idea of Jonas is to get a
kind of samples database where access is defined by key-word as "columnset" or
"frame", etc. I don't know if making this kind of tool is as simple as it
appears to be, but why not ? Surely, the individual (or group) has to be very
devoted. Certainly it is possible to get code containing many errors, but Jonas
would be inspired to get a further enquiry on this matter. Surely, there is a
need to access quickly to the relevant information, but I don't know if it is
possible to clear the way much more than the ConTeXt Garden wiki allows to do
so.

I order to learn ConTeXt for my own purpose and work, I have begun to start a
Wikibook, because a few months ago I simply didn't know the name of ConTeXt,
but I was sure that it was a best way for me to use it than LaTeX : my aim was
not to build a very well structured database, but to get some code with samples
on the same page (as a quick first help), chapter by chapter, from simple to
complex (e. g. "simple frame"; "frame in a column" etc.) in order to access
quickly to my documentation, and to help beginners like me. I feed this
"database" with ConTeXt Garden samples and with test samples from the
mailing-list, as long as I can understand them (I am not a mathematician, only
someone who needs to print classical texts) :
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/ConTeXt

A simple question : is it usefull to get a very quick access to a documentation
where explanation is absent ? That's why the current explanation is very useful
: even if you have to read full pages at length, the explanation given in the
PDF documentation is an accurate information and oftenly says something which
allow to lead to a solve your issue. So, it seems there is a conflict between
the desire of a quick access to relevant information and the need of learning
ConTeXt with patience !
JP