Hello,

I plan to adopt AsciiDoc(tor) as general markup for my writing (web
content, blog posts, study notes etc.) and I’d prefer to use ConTeXt for
my & wife’s presentations over something like reveal.js, so wonder if
anyone has some experienec with the AsciiDoc --> ConTeXt (converted by
Pandoc) toolchaincan?

I use Emacs as my editor (currently on Debian Linux, but soon probably
on FreeBSD/TrueOS)…

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,