On 10/14/2016 12:05 AM, Saša Janiška wrote:
Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> writes:

What you can achieve is:

    AsciiDoc -> HTML -> PDF generated by ConTeXt

If the conversion to HTML is fine, you even avoid the conversion to
ConTeXt input format (and you might be very close to parse AsciiDoc
sources with ConTeXt).

Hmm…that’s quite new idea for me and it needs some practical testing. ;)

Before we started with context we uses ascii based markup (i still have printouts of the code used for pagination, figure placement, tocs around somewhere) ... but as the input becomes more complex it makes no sense any more to use such formats and tex (or nowadays xml) starts looking clean and simple in comparison

writing an asciidoc parser that directly maps to context is not that hard but i'd probably quickly start asking myself: why ... esp when the extras are to be dealt with:

List of Terms

List of Terms

List of Terms

\startglossary[reference=terms,title={List of Terms}]

is not that more coding. Anyway, using some asciidoc (should be utfdoc i guess) converted to some kind of xml is probably the easiest to deal with.