First, try hitting the "Metadata" button in the read node.  That should
make it grab the right color settings. If not you can match the same
settings in Nuke as the one he has in RedcineX (they should all be named
the same).

Also make sure your using Nuke 6.3v5 because it includes RedGamma2 and
RedColor2 which is missing from versions before that (older SDK).

-deke