Thanks Ben,
I tried applying an sRGB to Linear ColorSpace after the Read node, and that
through out a "correct" looking image - but it didn't match the image I got
from Redcine-X. However, I'm not on Nuke6.3v5. I'll upgrade the software
and report back.

Seems odd to me that Nuke, with all it's Linear light wonder, doesn't do
the sRGB to Linear inside of the Read node, same as in every other Read
node, though. Don't you think?

Ron Ganbar
email: ron...@gmail.com
tel: +44 (0)7968 007 309 [UK]