I might be misunderstanding you, but why the srgb2lin conversion? RedcineX
only outputs linear exrs so as far as I know you shouldn't use any
colorspace convertions in Nuke if you chose that path. You can test this if
you try different gamma curves in RedcineX and render to EXR. They should
all look identical.

Regarding my earlier post about half float linear gamma setting in Nuke
should match a rendered exr from RedcineX, I just tested this and it
doesn't seem to work. I'm pretty sure this worked earlier, but I might be
wrong. The "linear gamma curve" in Nukes R3D importer is an old one and
shouldn't be used. Not sure why it's still there.

This whole R3D in other applications often causes problems. Same in After
Effects. I find that the most reliable solution (still unreliable) is to
output from RedcineX.

/Simon

--------------------------------
Stiller Studios