>>So to use it more like a TransformGeo with object-level filtering?
yes

On 22/11/12 11:28 AM, Frederich Munch wrote:
So to use it more like a TransformGeo with object-level filtering?
Until something better comes along, you could select a corner of what you want to move then run this

mask is or-able flags for vertices, edges, faces (1,2,4)
n is the amount of times to grow, i.e. the card division

def geoGrowSelection(n=1, mask=0x00000004):
 node = nuke.selectedNode()
 k = node.knob('polySelection')
 if k:
  for x in xrange(0,n):
   k.grow(mask);

nuke.menu('Nuke').addCommand ('GrowFaceSelection', 'geoGrowSelection( 10seemsGood )', 'Shift+f')