Hi guys,

I am having a problem with a brand new deca core machine (64GB RAM) that just won't render scripts with a SphericalTransform node. Nuke loads up, then sits there with 0 cpu load or memory consumption and nothing happens.
Even my 4 year old laptop renders some frames  - slowly, but it renders.

I tried both windows and linux with similar results. This The inputs to the SphericalTransform are 2k square.

When I leave it rendering a single frame with all it's ten cores it will eventually do it, but about 20 times slower than it should.

Scripts without the SphericalTransform are fine.

Does anybody have any idea what is going on? I am a bit screwed as I am facing a huge deadline in a couple of days and can't render with the fastest machine in the house.

Cheers,
Frank

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com> *vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | *workflow customisation and consulting <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>* *