damn, that leaves me dead in the water.
oh well, I guess I will just go to bed and be grateful for any frame I see in the morning

On 27/08/14 01:31, Michael Garrett wrote:
I may be wrong here, but I've actually seen something like this bug with some operations that require heavy filtering, I seem to remember it getting introduced with Nuke 8. I submitted a bug report to The Foundry with speed comparisons with Nuke 7.

I first noticed it with STMap then LensDistortion but it's quite possible SphericalTransform is part of the same issue.

The machine at the time was a 12 core Windows workstation.