Hi Team,

Currently we do not have good example around how to run Oak properly
in standalone environment. One of the good example is
jackrabbit-webapp [1] module which serve as a blueprint for any user
on how to embed Oak. Currently this module only enables running Oak
with Segment store and that to with most basic setup.

I would like to modify this module to use oak-pojorsr [2] to configure
complete Oak stack as we do it in Sling. For that I would like to copy
this module to oak under oak-webapp and then refactor it to run
complete Oak stack.

Thoughts?

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit/tree/trunk/jackrabbit-webapp