On 6.8.15 12:22 , Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
Is this an official part of Oak or rather an example?

For now its an example untill its stable and we have a consensus on
wether proposed approach should be the recommended approach for
configuring Oak in standalone cases.

if it's an example we can put it to oak-example.

That should be fine. So should the final location be <oak>/oak-example/webapp ?

I can then move the current copy to that place.  I have some local
commit now in my git-svn. Once I am done I would commit then to
current place and then move them to final place.

Would that be OK?

+1. And lets place a respective comment in the README (along the lines of this being a pimped copy of the real thing in JR).

Michael

Chetan Mehrotra