Can't comment on the price, but have some observations:

1) You don't say which side you're breaking spokes.  Loose spokes are often the cause
of breakage
and that usually means the non-drive side.  Your wheels may need an occasional
retightening if they
were not built properly to begin with.

2) Fat, straight-guage spokes are not necessarily stronger.  You'll probably get a
better wheel with
14/15 double-butted.

3) How many spokes in your current wheel?  You might want 36 at your weight.

4) The Sun Rhino ("Lite"!!) is a staggerlingly heavy rim (700gms).  You cannot
possibly need this
heavy a rim if you are, as you say, not particularly rough on your bike.  It's spokes
you're
breaking, not rims.  Something in the 420-450gm range should be fine.  e.g. Mavic Open
Pro

5) Some cheap hubs are not friendly to spokes; the spoke holes have sharp edges which
eventually
cause the spoke to break at the bend.  A good quality hub will solve this problem.