Am 06.06.2013 22:59, schrieb Alexis Rossi:
> We would love that!  Internet Archive doesn't have a lot of resources to make
> changes to OL at the moment.  But the code is open, and we would be thrilled
> to incorporate improvements from the community.
>
> Alexis

It's been long since I last did programming. And I have to admit, I only know
the python basics. But perhaps this could be good occasion to dive into it. Is
someone else willing to work jointly on this? Because alone, I don't think, I'd
work productively.
If that's the case, we should probably start talking about that on ol-tech.
Feel free to start a thread, I'll join.

And back to the original topic: If I understand your posts correctly, there is
no formal process to get more edit rights.