I'd like to open a sidetrack discussion to "Some OL support statistics, for
interested folks". (By the way, thanks for the stats. Really interesting to get
an impression of how active users are.)

When I read that Jessamyn was volunteer, I asked myself how to become one.
Sometimes, I find it frustrating not to be able to merge multiple editions into
one record (I only can do half of the work). Sometimes, I writer a support
request but sometimes I don't. Simply because this causes more work for me
(explain which record should be deleted why) and to some other person (which I
now know is volunteer). Perhaps I would be more active editing if I could do
more myself.
But clearly, you can't give admin rights to everyone (maybe if deletion could
be reverted, might work but that opens up the whole discussion about changing
the source code I suppose). But is there a known process how to get more
involved and get more privileges?

xan