René,

OK with me.

Ruurd

On 21-10-2013 16:56, René Jansen wrote:
Ruurd,

this website was impacted by at least two mishaps; the first was that David, who started it, has to re-purpose his time elsewhere. The second is that after I edited it to not show the oorexx releases which it cannot keep up to, the server was lost and a previous backup was reloaded which is showing old versions. I will change it again to link to sourceforge, and I will see what can be done to give you admin rights for the oorexx site so you can put some of your time into it.

best regards,

René.