Rogan Hamby shared his work with me.  It's a set of SQL procedures that product a 'best bib' and then identifies the less interesting duplicate and it seems to work well.  I modified it so that it produces the candidates but doesn't actually do the merge since we like to have that personal touch up in Maine.  I'm not sure if it is in Evergreen Repos or not?

Rogan, can you help and thanks again.

Steve Wills