Bogna,

Installing Evergreen for the first time is difficult. If your goal is to get a local server up and running for evaluation and testing, you might be interested in the docker container:

https://hub.docker.com/r/mobiusoffice/evergreen-ils/

There are a couple of video's available to help as well:
first step:
https://vimeo.com/230985351

second step:
https://vimeo.com/231611654