> I need more to the log. The parts above this would tell me what happened.

OK, I will capture complete console log next time, sorry, but I
rebooted the couple of test boxes that had this ....

> node.session.timeo.replacement_timeout = 172800
> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_timeout = 0
> node.conn[0].timeo.noop_out_interval = 0

OK!  will do and observe - I just updated the /etc/iscsi/iscsi.conf
file and rebooted (working on my "golden-build" server) ...

I also downloaded the latest stable release from the open-iscsi.org
site, so that it is now on the 869.2 version as opposed to 865 ...
will observe and see if any strange behaviours occur.