sundar mahadevan wrote:
> The version for open-iscsi is 2.0.865-lubuntu4 , iscsitarget is

I am not sure if they put anything in 865, but the base 865 is too old
for 2.6.27.11, if CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED_V2 is not used which it looks
like it is not.

Try upgrading to the tool version based on 870.3 (870.3 will have the
sysfs bits updated) that is mentioned in that
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/open-iscsi/+bug/289470