That makes the problem harder. You still have to somehow deal with
different word-senses for "apple", and in addition, you also need to create
a a model of the mental state of id1.  So, if id1 is a child, the
word-sense for "apple" and "sweet" is probably different than if id1 is an
iphone fanboi.   This opens a can of worms: what are id1's beliefs and
world-view?

(and context dependent: did id1 say that while standing in front of a
store-front selling Apple computer products? or while standing  in front of
a grocery display?)

I think this is "solvable", but its at/past the cutting-edge of what anyone
else is doing with opencog.   I've been trying to work on "mental models"
but it's currently hard.

--linas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA35GKPzSXgR%2B0Y1EtD3Sx7BLhLM3mLydK_wzN9w6L53-mw%40mail.gmail.com.