Hey Linas,

I would like to know how to use ContextLink.

   - The Apple is red in color.
   - The Headquarters of apple is in California.

Each and every sentence of mine has certain context word.
I want the former sentence to be parsed along with  ContextLink fruit and
the later as company.  So that later, i can identify which atom belongs to
which context.
Should i make changes at the parser level? What should i do?

Cheers,
Vishnu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/a2c47fe7-2cce-4fb8-9eca-8a52fb175175%40googlegroups.com.