Hi,

sorry just now recovering from system outages and an email overload.

ContextLink and how to use it is documented on the wiki.

Currently it it not used very much, or at all.

ContextLinks only make sense once you know how to asssign meaning to things
-- syntax parsing of sentences is far too low-level for this, because you
don't yet know what the word "apple" is.

--linas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CAHrUA35EqeWoW%2B9632fU_UxefL1pQYTF2-JkSdue0bBXmof9rg%40mail.gmail.com.