Heather,

You are correct.
Do not mix things.
Tools become to complex.
And healthcare providers loose focus.

When designing archetypes we see the archetype screen.
When designing and discussing templates we see the template screen.
But when discussing data entry and data presentation screens we see
them.

For each its own tooling and ways to present.

Thinking about the presentation aspect:
- There are several levels:
        - parts of the data/information that display urgent matters that have
to be signaled and that this fact needs to be documented.
        - local arrangements that deal with conditional context dependent
presentation, the functionality of a electronic form
        - local arrangements that deal with local preferences on location on
the screen, presentation forms, fonts, colors, etc.

Gerard

-- <private> --
Gerard Freriks, MD
Huigsloterdijk 378
2158 LR Buitenkaag
The Netherlands

T: +31 252544896
M: +31 620347088
E:     gfrer at luna.nl

temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin 11 Nov
1755