Hi Diego,

'pass-through' is required to construct clear clinical views of
template models in some circumstances. I think the suggestion to use
the annotations feature makes sense.

A common example might be where a complex Discharge summary
requirement asks for a Diagnosis field. This would be modelled as
something like

EVALUATION. diagnosis.v1
 items
  Diagnosis name

 From a clinical review perspective the EVALUATION root node and items
node are redundant, and it is confusing to have them appear in the
tooling views

It would be great if we could make some progress on a GUI templating
formailsm putting together the work done in EHRFlex, Koray's GastrOS
directives and, of course, Pablo's work, bearing in mind that at least
some of the directives and transformations have utility in other
outputs e.g Documentation and not just in GUI production.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
office +44 (0)1536 414 994
fax +44 (0)1536 516317
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com

Clinical Modelling Consultant,?Ocean Informatics, UK
Director/Clinical Knowledge Editor openEHR Foundation ?www.openehr.org/knowledge
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, UCL
SCIMP Working Group, NHS Scotland
BCS Primary Health Care ?www.phcsg.org