Hi!> From: yampeku at gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:12:39 +0100
> Subject: Re: pass_through attribute in ADL 1.5
> To: openehr-technical at openehr.org
>
> If it is really needed for the moment for representing templates then
> it's OK with me (as long as we agree that this is a temporal thing),
> but I still feel that having two separated places to rule UI
> generation is a bad idea.
I totally agree with Diego.
> I think that annotations could work for you (even creating a new
> specific ADL section would).
> We currently have all the GUI directives for representation in a
> documentation file for each reference model (as you can see in this
> screen capture http://i.imgur.com/tQxRt.png). This could be extended
> to general templates in similar way to the one that Pablo has posted.
> on the other hand, EHRFlex uses a complete MVC architecture, in which
> the intermediate model (which also depends of your RM) is the one
> responsible to transform archetypes/templates into classes that the
> 'view' part can then paint.

EHRGen also is MVC but we generate HTML forms for creating & editing clinical
records, and a other HTMLs for showing individual records
(documents/compositions).
Maybe we could share our current GUI directive formalisms to think about a
new/common formal way to express all the things we need to generate GUI. I also
want to work on generation of reports with aggregated data, trying to reuse
what we could for the GUI generation for clinical recording & viewing.
Cheers,Pablo.