Hi Diego

On 11/01/2012 03:12, Diego Bosc? wrote:
> If it is really needed for the moment for representing templates then
> it's OK with me (as long as we agree that this is a temporal thing),
> but I still feel that having two separated places to rule UI
> generation is a bad idea.
> I think that annotations could work for you (even creating a new
> specific ADL section would).

technically, the annotations might work - it depends on how much needs
to be said, because the annotations are not very powerful in terms of
structure or semantic expressions - they are after all designed to be
'notes' of some kind. But the real problem is likely to be that for a
given archetype (most likely national or local ones) or template (e.g. a
national one for discharge summary), there are more than one UI template
'overlay' - e.g. let's say you have a Spanish template & some e-health
groups in Andalusia & Galicia regions want different UIs. That means
multiple UI-templates.

> We currently have all the GUI directives for representation in a
> documentation file for each reference model (as you can see in this
> screen capture http://i.imgur.com/tQxRt.png).

I don't understand which of these settings inn the right hand group is
too do with UI rendering of the data...?