Hi thomas,

See https://openehr.atlassian.net/browse/SPECPR-96 for discussion on this.
Medication dose and quantities need both SI units and otherwise. The
current restrictions make the modelling much clunkier than is necessary
IMO. I'm not clear why strict adherence to SI is helpful in this context.
Surely part of the point of a health orientated ref model is to make life
easier and medication dose units are a critical type of quantity in this
domain.

Ian