Hi Gerard,

"The consequence is that SNOMED must be a complete Medicinal Product
Formulary.
I have doubts whether this is a good idea.'

dm+d is a UK health-service managed dictionary based on SNOMED CT and using
the UK national namespace i.e. it is not managed internationally.
It is a complete Product formulary/dictionary but only for UK. I understand
that Aus and New Zealand have very similar approaches.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994