If the process requires all of the items to be approved to move forward,
I submit it is fatally flawed.  If all are required to be approved then
there should simply be one vote up or down.  If not then the results of
the process should be able to go forward based on the various possible
outcomes. I haven't decided how to vote yet, but will do so sometime today.

Dave

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS