Fred,

Nothing is being discarded....I am taking minutes.

There is no disadvantage to waiting to register with OSHCA until after
this "clunky" process for bootstraping incorporation is complete. In
fact, given the clunky birthing process and concerns raised, it will be
extremely important for anyone who isn't comfortable with the process,
constitution or anything else for that matter to join right away and
contribute to improving the constitution etc. and ensuring that a
collaborative, democratic process is followed. If it isn't we can as
Nandal has said vote with our feet and leave the organization. I
certainly will not hesitate to resign whatever post I have, if any, and
leave OSHCA behind if it doesn't walk the talk.

Joseph