I don't understand the complaint about Will's concerns.  The voting
wasn't done when he indicated his comments.
So why do you say that "everything was done and over with"?  What is the
voting about then?  Perhaps
I'm missing something important?  I thought voting was a "democratic"
process. :-)

Dave